UPDATE: We’re looking for bloggers to try out the new Daisy Duo Gel Polish, write and post a review and share the pictures with us. Interested? Just send your email to [email protected] Thank you!
So recently Daisy released their new Daisy Duo Gel Polish line. And we were all excited with the new bottle, packaging and a free gift of nail polish.
About Daisy Duo Gel Polish
To start off, the new Daisy has all-in-one formula, means no bond and no base needed. The color has base coat included in it. So, fewer steps for longer wear. And it would last to 21 days. Compare with the old one, the new bottle is more modern. It’s thick with its UV-protection coat and a black cap. It comes with a nice and sturdy plastic box packaging to protect it.
Daisy Duo is LED and UV lamp cured as well. It’s 2 minutes under UV Lamp and 60 seconds under LED Light. And it’s made in USA. I think all these improvements are impressive.
What Blogger Said about Daisy Duo
The Daisy polishes applied with ease, only required two coats for full coverage and I had no issues curing in my LED lamp. The removal process was also a dream… the soak-off only took a few minutes. ~ Andrea from Chickettes.com
How to apply:
- Gently remove the shine from nail bed with 180/240 buffer and clean the oil/dirt from nail bed.
- Apply 1st thin layer of Daisy soak-off Duo gel color. Be sure to seal the free edge foe each step.
- Cure under UV Lamp for 2 mins or LED for 60 seconds
- Apply 2nd layer Daisy soak-off gel color. Cure under UV Lamp or LED lamp with the same time as step 3.
- Apply Daisy Top Gel. Cure under UV Lamp or LED with the same time as step 3.
- Use a lint free pad/nail wipes with nail cleanser to remove the tacky residue on the nail.
Just like the old color collection, the new Daisy Duo has many beautiful glitter toppers to offer as well as vibrant neon colors. On the the other side, the nude and taupe colors also enhance the swatches to balance it.
For now, whenever you buy a new Daisy Duo Gel, you’ll get a free matching nail polish. This is great for matching your toes with your hands.
Daisy Duo and the old Daisy are available at Esther’s Nail Center, your online source for gel nail polish such as CND Shellac, Daisy, Gelish and OPI Gelcolor. Daisy Duo is retailed for $13.95 and the old Daisy is on clearance sale for only $8.99 (Reg. $10.99). Visit the website to discover more.
With much to love, I think Daisy Duo is a winner. It’s really worth to try. What do you think?