Nail Harmony has released some Gelish Nail Kits that are packed in a manufacturer’s retail box plus an LED lamp. CND also just released a new Shellac Nail Kit, known as CND Shellac Trial Pack, to replace its discontinued Intro Pack.
These kits are wonderful gift ideas to people who love to have professional-salon-looks nails and like to do their own nails. The Gelish and CND Shellac Starter kit have everything needed to start doing manicure or pedicure at home, except for CND Shellac, you need to purchase the lamp separately.
Purchasing a starter kit will save you money and time compare to buying the products separately.
Gelish Starter Kit
What’s In It
- 1 Ikonna/Rapidcure Professional 36-watt Tunnel UV Lamp
- 1 Nail Harmony PH Bond 0.5 oz
- 1 Gelish Foundation Base 0.5 oz
- 1 Gelish Top It Off 0.5 oz
- 2 Gelish Soak Off Polish 0.5 oz (your choice of colors)
- 1 Gelish Nail Cleanser 4oz
- 1 Gelish Soak-Off Remover 4oz
- 1 Fine grit nail buffer and 1 nail file 180 grit.
It’s available at Esther’s Nail Center. The price is $149.99 at this time and includes free US standard shipping. Sometimes they offer sale and discount to lower the price.
Ikonna 36-watt Tunnel UV Lamp, which is included in the kit, has 1 year limited warranty from the manufacturer. If something goes wrong with the lamp within 1 year of purchase, simply contact the store to have it repaired.
CND Shellac Starter Kit
What’s In It
- CND Shellac Base .25 oz
- CND Shellac Top Coat .25 oz
- 4 CND Shellac Color Coats .25 oz: Cream Puff, Negligee, Wildfire, Fedora
- CND SolarOil .5 oz.
- ScrubFresh 2 oz.
- Pure Acetone 2 oz.
- Pure Alcohol 2 oz.
- Shellac Remover Wraps 250-pk.
- 240/240 grit Kanga Files 20-pk.
- Orangewood Sticks 20-pk.
- Shellac Brochure
- Salon Registry Card
The kit is packed nicely inside a box. You will also need a CND Shellac UV Lamp, which is sold separately.