How to remove Jamberry nail shields in a few simple steps:
- Get your hair dryer ready. Warm up each nail shield about 15 seconds.
- The nail shield (or part of it) will peel off. Gently peel from the nail corner slowly.
- If it seems difficult to remove, repeat step 1 until it is removed completely, or do the gentle removal process below.
Jamberry Gentle Removal Process
- Soak the Nail Shields in nail polish remover for 20-30 seconds and gently rub them off. Use a soaker tray for this.
- Soaking will break down the adhesive bond and allow them to easily slide of the nail bed.
You can use alcohol/polish remover to clean your nails from residue. What I noticed when I remove Jamberry nails is some nail shields peeled off some nails with them. Although the peeling occurred, it didn’t weaken my nails. I was told by a Jamberry nail rep regarding this problem. Basically, many things can cause this. So apply cuticle oil often, buff gently and give rest for nails before applying another Jamberry shields set.
I’ll try the gentle removal process next time and see if this helps.
If you are interested in trying Jamberry nail shields, hosting a party or becoming a Jamberry consultant, feel free to visit my website at esther.jamberrynails.net