These photos were taken and edited to come as close as possible to the real colors. However, due to monitor settings and camera limitations, colors can be inaccurate. Remember: this should only give you a rough idea on how the colors look.
Entries from January 2011 ↓
January 25th, 2011 — Adoree Nail Polish
We are constantly finding it hard to remove glitter nail polish. So when I found this video on how to remove glitter nail polish easily, I just can’t wait to share with you. Basically just soak nail wipes with polish remover than allow them to sit on nails for couple minutes. Hold them on nails with the help of aluminum foil. Well, just click the link below to watch the video.
This cuticle revitalizer oil pen is a great tool to be in your bag this winter. Cold and dry season really dries out the cuticle and skin, making them thirsty for extra moisturizer. With this cuticle oil pen, you can rehydrate them easily any time, any place.
So anything special with this cuticle oil pen? Yes. The oil inside the pen is a unique natural revitalizing complex blend of fruit extract, calcium, safflower oil and vitamins to nourish, moisturize and protect the cuticle and nails. Vitamins B-5 will penetrate the nail surface and carry calcium and vitamins to the nail matrix.
The application is easy. Just twist the pen and brush the oil on your cuticle. Then massage gently. Do it whenever necessary. The cuticle oil pen comes in 6 flavors: Rose, Blueberry, Lemon, Lavender, Aloe and Orange. It’s $4.95 each. Available at Esther’s Nail Center, your online source for safer nail polish, nail art, manicure pedicure supplies and nail information.
Get your friends to like Esther’s Nail Center on Facebook and they will get updates on nail care tips, nail art design ideas, coupons, offer and promotions. And the best part is you will be automatically entered into our drawing to win a brand new CND Almond Manicure Starter Kit (a $34.95 value).
Here are what you need to do:
1. Like us on Facebook if you haven’t followed us. Simply go to http://www.facebook.com/esthersnailcenter and click the “Like” button.
2. Already following us? Then let you friends know Esther’s Nail Center. Get them to like us.
3. Finally, leave a comment after this post (on the blog or facebook), stating your name and your friend’s name who follow us. That’s it! You can leave as many comments as your friends join. More friends will give more chance to win.
This promotion ends 2/28/2011. Date is subject to change. Winners will be contacted via Facebook. Open to US residents only. Feel free to contact us if you have any question.
About CND Almond Starter Kit
- An indulgent collection of almond-based manicure products formulated to moisturize, exfoliate and hydrate with sweet almond oil, jojoba oil and vitamin E, leaving skin with a soft, smooth, healthy glow.
- The perfect manicure system for prettier hands and happier clients.
- Introductory hand care kit featuring essentials of the Almond SpaManicure System.
Almond Milk Bath (2 fl oz)
Almond Moisture Scrub (3.4 oz)
Almond Illuminating Masque (3 oz)
Almond Hydrating Lotion (2 fl oz)
SolarOil™ 7.3 (.25 fl oz)
January 3rd, 2011 — Announcement
With the increasing rates from our primary shipper USPS and Fedex, we have to adjust our shipping rate as well. For domestic orders totaling $89 or less, shipping fee will be increased to $7 flat rate. Above $89, shipping will be free with standard shipping method. This change will start on 1/10/2011.
There’s no change for international shipping rate.